MirrorOp Sender can only support iOS system 4.0 – 5.1.1 after Jailbreak.
A simplest way to try it out would be:
1. Download (from Cydia) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your iPhone or iPad
2. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
3. Make sure your iPhone/iPad and the PC connect to the same WiFi network
4. Run the Receiver application from your PC
5. Run the Sender application from your iPhone/iPad
6. Follow the screen direction on your iPhone/iPad to project to the Receiver!
* Suggestion: Get a McTiVia Receiver device to project iPhone/iPad screen to a HDTV!
Cydia Install Guide:
1. Launch the Cydia application
2. Tap the "Source" tab
3. Check to see if you have "MirrorOp.com". If not, tap the "Edit" button on top-right corner, then tap "Add" on top-left corner, and enter http://mirrorop.com/repo/ as URL
4. Tap the "mirrorop.com" source you just added, you will see "MirrorOp Sender", tap on it to install.