||Dual Core 1.4 GHz or better (excluding atom processor)
||nVIDIA or ATI graphic card with 64MB VRAM or above
||Mac OS X 10.5 or above
- Initial release
Some customer feedback that on Mac OS X 10.9.1 the system says Mac Receiver is damaged.
We have identified the issue was due to the security setting in OS X 10.9. Please follow the following steps to run the receiver:
1. Open System Preferences → Security and Privacy
2. Change App security to "Anywhere"
3. Right-click the MirrorOp Receiver in Applications folder. Select Open from the menu.
4. Select Open from the pop-up message to allow.
5. After the application is launched, you can change the security setting back.