||Audio is not in sync with video when watching a video!
||This is mainly because of inadequate WiFi bandwidth. To fix this problem, you have the following choices:
• Use an Ethernet connection (for TV or projector with MirrorOp inside)
• Lower the screen resolution (for MirrorOp Sender)
• Decrease the Projection Quality to “Normal" if it is in "Best" (for MirrorOp Sender)
• Move your Sender and Receiver device close to the router.
• Manually select a clearer WiFi channel on your router.
||I cannot hear any sound from both Sender and Receiver?
||For MirrorOp Android Sender, audio mirroring only supports to Android 4.4 above. From MirrorOp Android Sender version 126.96.36.199, we start to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still cannot be supported. And also check if the audio mirroring is enabled.
For MirrorOp Android Receiver, please also make sure Settings->Mute is unchecked.