||Audio is not in sync with video when watching a video!
||This is mainly because of inadequate WiFi bandwidth. To fix this problem, you have the following choices:
• Use an Ethernet connection
• Lower the PC screen resolution
• Decrease the Projection Quality to “Normal" if it is in "Best"
• Move your laptop PC closer to the receiver device
• Manually select a clearer WiFi channel
||After installing or running the sender software, no sound can be heard from my PC speaker?
||This may because the sender software was abnormally terminated. To correct this problem:
• For Windows:
• Check if there is MirrorOp sender still running in the background:
• Check the volume of your PC. If it is muted, turn on the volume.
- Press Ctrl – Alt - Del simultaneously, and then select "Start Task Manager".
- Find the process of your MirrorOp sender (such as MirrorOp Sender.exe).
- If found, click the "End Process" button.
• For Windows:
• if there is MirrorOp sender still running in the background:
• Press Command - Option - Escape simultaneously.
• Select the application you want to force quit from the "Force Quit Applications"
window that pops
up. If the program has crashed, it will typically say "not responding " next to it in this menu.
- Click the button that says "Force Quit".
- Quit soundflower if it is still running.
Set default sound output to speakers.
||Audio not continuous (broken) on TV when I watch full screen videos.
||There are some possible reasons:
• System too busy. Please close all other programs and try again.
• Network not fast enough. Please check WiFi connection speed or use Ethernet connection
||I cannot hear any sound on TV!
||There are three common reasons and solutions:
• Most common reason is the volume setting on TV or PC too low. Turn the volume of your PC to maximum value for remote watching, or use your TV remote to turn volume on.
• Your player set audio output to other device. Check the audio output setting of your player to use default system audio device.
• Audio device is switched by 3rd-party software. Please make sure no other application which needs to switch audio device is running when you do projection.